People & careers
At the EPA:
- We are committed to the challenge of attracting good people and developing their potential.
- We aim to retain our employees by providing innovative learning and development opportunities, and employee benefits.
- We recognise the value of employees who are motivated and able to balance their work and life.
Work Health Safety and Injury Management Adviser: M19456
Closing date: 5 pm Saturday 27 October 2017
Eligibility: External open to everyone
For further information please refer to Jobs SA vacancy number 2017-24097
Kelvin Vogelsang, Manager Licensing and Regulatory Services, telephone: 8204 9119 or email
Edward O’Neill, HR Client Service Officer, telephone: 82049827 or email
Supporting documents attached:
Step 1: Do I have the right to work in Australia?
Please note, the EPA is entitled to request evidence to verify your right to work in Australia at any time during the recruitment and selection process.
Step 2: Refer to Guide to applying for a position with the EPA
This will provide you with general information about the recruitment and selection process and tips for preparing your application.
Step 3: Your application is ready for submission
Prior to submitting, check the following:
- You have quoted the vacancy number in your application
- Your application has addressed the selection criteria contained within the role and context statement (your application will be assessed on these criteria).
Step 4: Submit your application
Please email your application by 5 pm on the specified closing date. However if you do not have email access please forward 3 copies of your application marked 'Confidential' to HR Client Support Officer, People and Capability, GPO Box 2607, Adelaide SA 5001. Your application will be formally acknowledged upon receipt by the HR Client Service Officer.
We look forward to receiving your application.