Site contamination index
A list of site contamination information received by the EPA and recorded in the public register under the Environment Protection Act 1993 is available on the site contamination index.
Types of site contamination information records available for searching include:
- section 83 notifications
- section 83A notifications
- s103E transfers of liability
- s103I voluntary site contamination assessment proposals
- s103K voluntary site remediation proposals
- section 103Z site contamination audit notifications
- section 103Z site contamination audit reports
- section 109 determinations
- reports of the former South Australian Health Commission (SAHC reports)
- pre-1 July 2009 site audit commencement and termination notifications
- pre-1 July 2009 site audit reports.
Specific information on each of these records can then be obtained by contacting (08) 8204 9128 or email.