West Lakes soil testing occurred in 2000.
- West Lakes information for residents in areas affected by sewage sludge, July 2001
- Precautionary testing of selected reserves in the wider West Lakes area
- Questionaire to residents in assessment area
- Important information, 12 October 2000
- Summary of EPA investigations
Letters to residents
A series of maps has been produced to help inform the public on the West Lakes soil testing program.
- Map 1 identifies the broad assessment area
- Map 2 identifies the initial testing locations and highlights the concentrations of cadmium detected at each location
- Map 3 identifies locations which were targeted in the second stage of testing which commenced on August 30
Below are results maps: